TAA (Vic) Regional Briefing Mornington Peninsula
Capacity: Not Set (0% booked)
TAA (Vic) Regional Briefing
Tuesday 22 May 2012
Tourism Accommodation Australia (Victoria) – (TAA (Vic)) represents the rights and interests of members in the Victorian accommodation industry.
You are invited to a special TAA (Vic) briefing on the Mornington Peninsula focusing on current issues affecting the accommodation industry in Victoria.
- John Sweetman, Australian Hotel Association (Victoria) Workplace Relations Advisor
- Review of the Fair Work Act, the AHA submission and appearance before the Fair Work Act Review Panel
- AHA application to vary the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 and discussion about the workings of HIGA
- 2012 Minimum Wage Review
- AHA (Vic) Workers Compensation Scheme and how members can benefit
- Mike Barouche, Manager – Member Services, Australian Hotels Association (VIC)
- Meeting your APRA and PPCA music compliance requirements without paying too much in the process.
- Introduction to the AHA (Vic) Liquor Compliance Kit
- HR Managers Webinar Series
Venue: Nepean Country Club 205 Browns Road, Boneo
Date: Tuesday 22 May 2012
Time: 10.30am – 11.30am
Cost: Free of Charge
Please RSVP before Tuesday 15 May 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org