Running a Hotel
To prepare and guide members in running their hotel businesses, AHA (Vic) will be updating this section of the website with weblog articles and downloadable resources. Learn from the experiences of veteran members, industry leaders and corporate partners.
Undertaking an approved Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course gives participants the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises.
Corporate & Associate Directory
Latest posts from all AHA (VIC) Weblogs
- Annual Reconciliation of Employee Entitlements 2013 24-Apr-2013
- Superannuation Changes from 1 July 2013 08-Apr-2013
- Daylight Savings Reminder 2013 05-Apr-2013
- AUSTRAC Compliance Reports due 31 March 2013 20-Mar-2013
- 2013 Liquor Licence fees must be paid by 31 March 2013 to avoid licence suspension 19-Mar-2013