Hotel & Pub Membership benefits
Being a member of AHA (Vic) ensures as a business owner you can focus on the hospitality side of your hotel, looking after your customers, providing a welcoming environment and we take care of the compliance issues.
Direct access to our in-house workplace relations service, which provide tailored advice on a range of industrial relations matters.
We have been advising and supporting the Victorian hotel industry since 1941. It’s our job to be across all impacts on the industry and communicate these effectively to members.
Being an AHA (Vic) member gives you various benefits and opportunities.
- Assistance with Music Licensing
- On-going support with Workplace Relations
- Member only Discounts
- Access to a range of Training Programs
- Provision of Current Wage Rates
- Help with National Employment Standards
- Help with Occupational Health and Safety
- Fortnightly Workplace Relations Podcasts
- Access to Exclusive AHA (Vic) Webinars
- Food Safety program
- Liquor Licence kit
- Branded Templates
- Policies and Procedures
- Bi Monthly Magazine
- Recruitment and Selection Assistance
- Help with Immigration Issues
- Compliace Audits
- Fortnightly eDM
- Access to Member only Website
- Tailored advice in Alcohol, Gaming and Wagering Issues
- Help with the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010
- Support with Staff Departures
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Onsite visits
Resources available to our members
Food Safety program
Policies and procedures