Being a member of TAA (Vic) ensures as a business owner you can focus on the hospitality side of your hotel, looking after your customers, providing a welcoming environment and we take care of the compliance issues.
These include :-
- Music Licensing
- Member Only Discounts
- Food Safety Program
- Liquor Licensing
- Alcohol, Gaming and Wagering SUpport
- Personalised On-Site visits
TAA (Vic) through AHA (Vic) is one of the very few employer bodies with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). This gives TAA (Vic) members guaranteed consultation and access opportunities with FWO beyond what any other hospitality employer body can offer.
Members have direct access to our Workplace Relations team which support you and your managers in creating an enviornment which fosters improvements to performance and productivity.
Topics covered include :-
- Immigrations Requirements
- Recruitment and Selection
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Staff Departures
- Understanding the Hospitality Industry (General) Awards 2010
- Understanding the National Employment Standards
TAA (Vic) provides opportunities for accommodation hotel General Managers to attend regular meetings and briefings with the key leaders of the tourism industry in Victoria.
Resources available to our members
Food Safety program
Ensure you kitchen is compliant with your own Food Safety Template.
Help with the day to day running of your pub with a variety of our templates.
Policies and procedures
Get access to contracts, house policies, inductions packs, position descriptions and much more.
TAA (Vic) has developed strong corporate relationships with a series of companies who provides products and services at a discounted rate.
These include :-
- Payroll, Time and Attendance Systems
- National Crime Checks
- Employee Wellness Programs
- First Aid and Compliance Training
- Workcover Insurance Provider
- Immigration Agents